Monday, July 5, 2010

Heather In Deepthroat

I


I realized I have so many things on my mind, that I have nothing to say. Neither myself nor anyone else.
I, my head, my thoughts are so much messed up, confused and abundant that I can not even manage more. I fear that if I open your mouth and start talking, I would say so many things to upset the existence of more or less than half the world, including my own. Especially mine ... and I'm not ready for this. Not yet.
I need to standby.
I have to wait to clean the slate, which will resume the concepts in a logical order, that my neurons make a motion to reinitiate ordered at all.
Frankly I do not know how to start this process. I feel crushed. How I miss the air. Three thousand
suspended waiting situations, with scythe in hand, that I decided to put a full stop.
I expect you settle on their own, fully aware that this will never happen.
It 's like remassi against the current to run away from something that I can not hear me, yet I can not take the right direction.
If you had the power to please, if I understood what side is, if I could just take the oars, if I decide to look for a minimum of coherence ...
slipping While all these "if" I can already hear the phrase that echoes in my ears.
"With ifs and but the story does not "
I'm definitely not making history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment