Amo moment of the day. It 's the best. It's hot, the air has the typical aroma of the evening and the wind takes me smell cut grass warmed by the sun, and night jasmine.
The other night I breathed in the scent of jasmine.
happens slowly I went to a fence in hand as I brought Chinese food and a happiness in his eyes almost dimenticata.Giravo with camera in hand trying to stop the moment, knowing full well that the only thing that I would find behind the lens were her beautiful green eyes.
find photos and snippets of found moments of life together.
The sun was setting, the red poppies in the background of yellow straw ... I focus and I see a smile and shows me a shell that preserves the past six years.
I try to change the subject.
A bale of straw. I stop for a moment and I find myself thinking about my legs intertwined with its serena.Niente while napping to be done. The sun is fading as the light that I like is running away.
close my eyes, I think about his way to hug me, that makes me feel protected, which gives me the impression that it wants to take care of me.
I can not fix this sunset. I can not lose this light, it's too hot, is too melancholy, tropppo is beautiful.
I go back to the poppies, I return her smile, my bare feet that squeak on its floors, the warmth of yesterday in his room.
shot. A two or three times.
Without thinking too much that light has already changed, that the day is almost over, that I must once again healthy and Chinese dinner was one of the best years of my life ...
Photo: Rome, a field at sunset
0 comments:
Post a Comment