amhain S is the transition.
The transition from day to night.
Samhain is the end of solar Estare and the beginning of the dark and white winter.
Samhain is the feast of the dead.
ancient tradition handed down from Piedmont that in this magical night, in which it is possible to merge the real world with the afterlife, should be preparing the table for them.
feel welcome my death will come to visit me, sit at my table and will be with me protecting me for the coming year.
my grandmother will be with his laughter and his big calloused hands, with his strong and tenacious.
will be me, how did you find me so many times in dreams. One
remember crisp and vivid.
We were sitting together on the wall behind the house, talking and laughing remembering old things of the past.
At one point I look forward to 6:00 and saw that they face me with sad eyes at her.
"Grandma is now that you say hello?"
"No Alice, we still have ten minutes, we still have some 'time.
I still have time to tell you that I love and that life will smile," I smile
the embrace she squeezes.
"now you have to go ... "
I open my eyes, I jumped up with the strange feeling of not being alone and on impulse I look forward ... are 6:10
you will.
Samhain is considered the period of completion of old projects, critically evaluate what has been 'achieved in the year and is expected to start-ups for the new year.
' s funny then that a new change has come right now.
Everything revolves around me.
spins and steadily.'m at the mercy of a storm.
Finally I see a full stop, perhaps the only one at this moment I can afford.
Perhaps, if I can get aggrapparmici and everything else slows to a stop.
0 comments:
Post a Comment