Monday, October 11, 2010

Can You Wax After A Tattoo

of grapes and flavors

Bah that mean?
Nothing. I believe that nothing is the easiest thing to say. And to do.
Yesterday, the sun, still warm, smelled of wine and earth.
Harvest always brings me back girl.
I remember my old faded photos. Braids, toothless smile, plaid shirt and red galoshes. In his hand in bunches of grapes.
I remember well.
remember remember the vineyard and the vintage of the house.
remember the bright red leaves of the grape that I appeared on bullying hills of Monferrato.
remember a humid air that made me the taste of the woods. Yesterday
grape smells of autumn and memories.
Today, in the hands rain, cold air and little else.
A new music in my ears and thoughts that old, stagnant do not go out of my head.
wonder what happened to that toothless smile.
I like the smell of autumn rain brings even on Viale dei Parioli.

A year has passed and I am exactly at the point of departure. I do not know which way to go and I do not know what other changes seen yet.
me think the arrogance of men.
What the hell do they think they can be called unique?
not explain it to me. I
wonder how something can become obvious so quickly.
You give something, you create a condition and from there to about the condition becomes an institution. If the wait. You have created, and now it is normal for the hold.
But why?? then why should I keep it only for someone? Who said I can not give to others?
Nobody ever thinks about this.

Bah ... I told myself that nothing was the best thing to say.
better grapes, memories and faded photographs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment