New ride, new round.
I have yet another new job. I've had it Friday night.
job already in the Parioli district since late August, but it is a situation that is being defined and that leads me to do just about volunteering (8 hours for 500 € ...). Not if bit ago. Manco
CV always, I throw out the hope sooner or later to catch the fish of the right job.
"research services company secretary partime" s
But even that is fine ... anything goes.
"Good morning, I call for sending your CV we would be interested in a conversation. ... We are in the Parioli"
Fantastic, I think ... I would be comfortable working there already! I accept of course the first meeting.
I open a girl of 33 \\ 34 years rather not ... has 28 hidden by a trick vistosissimo.
E 'as tall as me ... or not is up to 15 cm shoes with stiletto heel and platform.
It 's beautiful and flashy.
blacks curly hair long curly hair, pants and tops golden sparrow saw. But as
casserole breathe in those pants?? but how can you resist a micro Topp, when I have a shirt and jacket?? but how can he not sprain his ankle on those shoes? For posterity
the hard answer.
"Hello beautiful!"
- hello beautiful?? but we know?
"the head had a delay while we chat and I" will
-pregnant 'I'm the head with the delay? -
"Look, we are concerned with events, we organize events coolest night in Rome . We are the agency's cool the city. We are known for all the night spots cool Roman
-l 'I understand that you are cool ... ... just how many times I want to emphasize?? -
"You know we sell image ... and I OK, I put a nice exclamation point on your CV, so with my exclamation point with which you'll recall "
-fuck, thank goodness that you put the exclamation point ...-
" you know I made a fifteen interviews and not to offend, but anyway .... even people with the brain ... but we ... "
-wait a bit ', let me guess ... you sell image-
" We sell image! That is the end here they all DJ, PR, Honorable ... mean so much to tell Yesterday evening I greeted the mayor "
- yes, you notice that you sell picture ... definitely one-note
" there will be days when you believe that there is not much to do and maybe half a day are you on facebook, and then maybe you are 'double-PR, a DJ and three SUPPLIERS "
-but it's a joke?? -
" and you will not know which way to turn around, but so short, you'll see that you're also intelligent that you get on!
-smart too .. ALSO ?????-
not say "oh look at you and then say something like we were friends ... if they ask you if you want children I recommend NO!"
- and yes ... we're just friends ...-
"Look, the leader since late I let you go to eat, so I took me the OK! Then it'll recall, because the appearance that you have and then, even then there are the curriculim quiet! "
- oh my god ... but where is this output?? Oh yeah I forgot they are cool and they sell picture-
"ah, however, your shirt is PAURAA, I love the mini!"
-shirt with the press is afraid of mini ????? eeehhh mother, she too coooool, since that gave it to me! -
shake her hand and leave me while I wonder if he is considering a secretary or a cubist.
After two hours, and I recall saying that the leaders (mo are now two) are back in the office tomorrow and I want to review. There
repass the next day just because it does not cost me any effort.
tones become more professional but you see that are very cool (how many times I hear from now on use the word cool?).
They interview me and get an 'other strappona so cool,
From the neck of the tank top I see the ovaries.
talk to me and ask what time will girlfriend grain ...
end up with me and tell me I have two more interviews and that I will know ...
-very nearly had not understood ...-
to 19:00 am while with headphones in slumbering ears back home.
phone rings ...
"Hello beautiful!"
- ah did not know that his sister already have-
"I wanted to tell you that I was chosen .."
"quiet ah do not worry there's no problem - I hasten to answer me
" nooo baby, I wanted to tell you that I have chosen you! "
"eennhh?? Me?"
"Siiiii, are you happy?"
...
silence ... "very much ..." Now it say
see if I can survive in this place without taking it too far into the cul ... ops ... cool!
Photo: Odelin cool
0 comments:
Post a Comment