Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Waxing In Bikini Area Uncensored

September 21 ...


Day interminable delay to the train and chronic fatigue.
I leave the new office Viale Parioli.
The sky is gray and cloudy, there is an insane heat and can not stand it.
Exchange across the street, the left one I like best, I do not know why. Step
expensive boutiques, the shop Rolex step, step three thousand restaurants, cars parked boorish action dude on the sidewalk.
Meet the ladies of the Roman upper classes and meeting the Filipinos who walked the dogs.
I look up and watch a balcony ... who knows who I expect to see us.
avert their eyes and imagine the view that there could be one of those terraces. Indeed no .. just remember.
few more steps, only two steps and I fall down on my shoes. A yellow leaf.
A gust of air and her light and fragrant autumn arrives on my feet.
Funny, I can only smile more. The night is coming, time wearily escaping from my hands do not count anymore. I can smell the leaves, is intense and overpowering. It fills my nostrils the smell of the overhanging traffic.
I stop and only then did I realize that it has arrived.
Today is September 21 ...

Photo: sunset Vercelli August 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment