It 's 1:40 in the morning when getting out machine I found the smell of the night.
I closed the door and I hesitated a few seconds looking at the starry sky. Despite the many lights you could see all the stars one by one.
The air is damp and seemed to stick to the skin. The night knows damp and water.
I expect the rain, but there. A slight air
me back the new perfume I wear. It is not my usual perfume, but a new variant of this. A gift.
tells me that while we talk on the phone.
"I need to bring the champion of the new fragrance by Hermes, I found as I turned to Milan. 'Very good ..."
Then the gift.
For years, I always carry the same scent.
do not change practically ever.
That, for six years, ever since I heard while I was walking alone in Lisbon for some completely unknown way.
The only time I bought the perfume was on my return from Lisbon.
six years that I wear it and I do not have ever bought. In one way or another I always get it from him.
Again. This new fragrance daughter that blends with my skin.
I see him smiling from behind the lens of my camera.
I remember every time I took my gift.
One of them waited years locked in a closet. Discard the pack
knowing full well that scent to find that now belongs to me. I opened the package and I sprayed some more 'above what they already wore.
The minutes passed, the night is dark and wet air fills my lungs. Vanish as powdery and woody notes, exactly as they dissolve moments ... moments and a terrace, an attic full of DVDs, a summer in Turin.
The stars are gone.
Maybe it will rain.
Photo: Roman sky after a rainy day
0 comments:
Post a Comment