Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Previous Installation Rtw Found 1.3

time


I neurons on vacation.
's so a few days.
I think little, and next time I pissed it all.
I feel that what I say is always and only understood a third party, then we might as well give up. I mean hours of monologues sentondomi "mh mh. For the "god that ass sti speeches!"
Ok, I read, just think, enough, monolagare.

time .. have time.

My time goes to three thousand. Its not even a hundred.
The perspective changes completely on the idea that one has the time.
A thirty-two, I find myself with twelve years of work experience, a bit 'of boyfriends / friends / lovers, a charming ex-husband, four inhabited houses, four cities lived.
I would say that are in place. Now I need is to stop.
This is my perspective of time.
Her?
A sheet of white paper to be written with three thousand colors to do it.
If I tell him to stay there and stemming the work, and probably its future, if we let him go to waste more time.
There's nothing to do I live on my moon and him, I do not know on what planet.
I do not need to do findanzatina model, which eagerly awaits the return of Prince Charming holiday.
I want the holidays and weekdays.
If you say now inevitably leads to my exclusive direction and I do not want this responsibility and this selfishness.

Autumn is passing. E 'magnifico. Hot, sad, sad, intense.
and winter will arrive in January.
In January, one of the two will have to choose at which point it will be a final. In the meantime I sent
neurons on vacation and I'm enjoying this wonderful fall so much that belongs to me.

Photos : The Fall of Odelin

0 comments:

Post a Comment