A point was made.
I have a job. No, not correct to say "I have a job," because what I never Manato. I missed the salary, as when I worked for an agency of Vodafone, I missed a contract as when I worked for the event ... but the work I have never missed.
So ... I have a contract.
A contract ideterminato as assistant chair.
A return to origins, my first job out of school. Reading a post
Mr.Henri I came to offer his own question.
What I concluded in this year? A tube (Aside to post three thousand entries under the "your work experience ".... of course).
am increasingly convinced that the train of your life to go once.
Perhaps it was announced a second, but it is virtually impossible to pass a third.
The first I missed the big time. The second was on the right track at the right time, but I was there alone. Empty station. I cazzutissima and only one suitcase.
And my traveling companion that had happened? Maybe he did not hear the alarm. Maybe he thought if he would not take the train past another. As with the Eurostar.
It is so used to getting on those trains that shit that everyone thinks so.
Oh no. That did not attend a Eurostar.
What goes once every hundred years.
're there, wait and hear the announcement while checking the time hoping to see a figure running out of breath that comes from the main door.
Then you realize that the train arrived, the head machine is the last whistle and you still look around slowly while continuing to hope ... the doors close, you give your hands and you drop your bags with them .
Hours go by and slowly you redial. Breathe deeply, and squints out of the station ready to take the taxi that brought you up to there.
I have reassembled and went out. I see my taxi. I can only
pick up and go away.
Photo: Autumn in the garden of Odelin
0 comments:
Post a Comment