Why the misfortunes never come alone ..
but CIAOOO! (After this entry I'm imagining as I greet a baby looking at you - rightly - in the wrong way from the cradle) as well ragassuole been? I now can say good .. yes, because after years and years I thought about having an iron that could offset any fever or flu virus came from a horse (and fortunately is also past) my time ..
I state now that the post will talk about topics not nice and a bit 'disgusting .. I will try to wriggling through turns of phrase, not to disturb your sensitivity (sensitivity of stomach too), but alas this is what I had to go this week .. having said that I start ..
and so Monday morning I awake with a tummy ache quite "normal", I go to the toilet and with a burst of diarrhea also leave us a beautiful yellow stain of gastric juices .. -.- I was "alone", or rather, my parents were just gone to work while my brother was still asleep (it was 7 or so) .. I really do not impanicata at the moment, more than anything else I did not know how the hell to raise vomiting .. In the meantime my brother wakes up, sees the scene and help me clean .. begins to turn around his head, put myself to bed for a moment, he continues to clean the bathroom floor and complete .. then comes to check on my situation and although I felt good, I bring to the floor next to my bed another yellow spot .. My brother and I are watching us and begins to climb the concern .. we decided to call mom, but can not return home but to call Dad and tells him to go back because I'm not good .. in record time dad is at home .. in the meantime, I start to feel more and more deboluccia and feel great movements come from the belly .. I do so accompanied by my father in the bathroom and other downloads from zac sit .. I spent almost a Monday morning alternative to emit liquid from the mouth and ass .. -.- Call the doctor, but it comes only after 3 hours because it is making the rounds of patients who can not go into surgery and after a visit and a long list of medicines that would had to take leave my house saying that I took the flu virus that affects the stomach and intestines .. -.- Among other things, I should also mention, and indeed I pointed out that Monday, February 28 and R. we celebrated our third anniversary .. so I was even more unhappy .. mother and also back in the afternoon to let me pass me the feeling of nausea should take Plasil .. after much hesitation (I never had a good relationship with medicine taken by mouth), I decided to take it and it was disaster! after less than 15 seconds once the piece of dirt floor beside the bed with a spot - unbelievable but true - green! I call my cousin, also a doctor, also with this virus among other things, and says that I vomited bile .. concern at home .. salt after an additional shock and another vomited green was collapsing and we decide to call the doctor, that makes me a bite of Plasil and then decide to stay (I was tired) .. in the meantime, remember that I did not eat anything .. Tuesday I wake up, I call my father to help me go to the bathroom, another download to sit and start to turn around my head while I was on the toilet .. I call my father to get close and faint bum .. I wake up after about ten seconds of hearing the cries of mother and brother .. is carried on the bed with feet in air (of course underwear and pants were in place) and take back .. for the rest of the day I had only peaks of 39 of fever compared to what I had suffered the day before was really the least .. Wednesday the day goes quiet, sometimes I was a bit 'of nausea and fever was up and down but I did not unwell .. Thursday morning I have breakfast and my mother asks if he can leave me alone for an hour to go shopping .. Doop two days where I felt good I did not think that he still needed someone so I let her go .. But after half an hour I start to not feel good, like a tightness in the throat and stomach .. I call it, comes home, and after that I started shaking and not feeling good again call your doctor .. came back and said I have not eliminated the virus .. -.- Do another nap and after this event everything seems to be more or less normal .. so far .. :) So I could not claim to be completely healed, considering that I start to eat more and after about six days of constipation are also able to pass this time .. :)
changing the subject .. henceforth no longer speak of tragedies .. another misfortune that happened to me this week about the Internet: For about three days I had no connection or access to the Internet .. and the virus can understand the tragedy whereas boredom I attacked all day .. But more or less settled as a problem today despite having had another hour with no connection .. -.-
good news: I passed both I have argued that tests the last week of February .. mathematics, which I thought had gone very well, it went just fine .. I thought I would take a little 'more points .. okay .. big surprise instead of chemistry, I thought it did not and instead I spent the past with a high enough vote also .. therefore pleased to see me! ^ ^
Well I would say no more updates .. Tomorrow we start again from the second half .. that would have started last week, but as you may have read above I could not deal with ..
good night my readers, see you soon! *
0 comments:
Post a Comment