Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stomach Sitting Is A Kind Of Fetish

Vurria

inside the na Stanzulelle cold and dark,
addo 'ce na vote Tras' or shine, I Sulo stong
mo na ... and I would fear that to
gradually cunzuma mme' o core ...

Fear ca mme struja 'illness is not seen
cchiù Napule,
cchiù not see you ...

Vurro turn Addu you
pe 'n'ora alone
Napule my ...
pe 'you I feel' and singing
Mandulinata one thousand cu ...
Vurro Addu you turn
comm'a na vota,
ammore my ...
pe 'te pute Vasa
pe' mme feel embraced ...
'He Frevo
ca maje nun mme loose!
'Frevo is
nun mme ago cchiù field ...

Vurro Addu you turn
pe 'n'ora alone
Napule my ...
Vurro Vurro ... ... ... Vurro
but stong 'ncróce!

Tonight, DINT suonno is' Turn ...
Mm'accarezzave, Chiano, 'is wound ...
Aggio heard a thousand serenades,
premium heard Napule addurmuta ...
Po ',' mmiez'a so much fog, so 'fallen ...
not see cchiù Napule,
cchiù not see you! ...

Vurro round in Addu you
comm na vot, pe n'ora alone
ammore my
pe pute vasa
you for me to feel embraced

0 comments:

Post a Comment