Monday, May 17, 2010

I Have A Lot Of Pressure In My Lower Stomach Why





Enter, and you have started watching it.
peeping I see the question on their lips.
someone for a couple of minutes you hold, others do not spend even a second.
smile and ask.
"Are you foreign? Russian or German?"
"No, I'm Italian," she said simply.
I read the concern in their eyes.
"But you foreign origin anyway ... "
" No "
" Ah ... "
More and more doubts.
" No, because, with those colors ... then ... you're very clear blue eyes and hair so I would have said you were certainly foreign ... "Finally do
the answer that everyone will look
.." In the family we are all so, for generations. Think of it as a genetic arrogance ... "And here
their faces relax and rejoice after finally calmed any doubts.
take me for a half albino and leave satisfied.

Join my head office.
" But this young lady ill ... is so pale ... "
" I'm fine, I'm not pale, clear skin are just everything .. here ... "
" Ah I see, no ... I was worried because he knows ... "
" Do not worry, I will thus also on August 15 "
Sooner or later I will say that I am the daughter of Dracula as a stroke justify my canines disproportionate, my hair and my skin from cadavers ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment