Friday, May 21, 2010

Painting Sheer Miniatures

Pictures In A Lifetime


of race walking to the subway, I was losing my connection with the train ... that sucks.
The MP3 player was already settled and I was looking for sunglasses. As always too much light. They search the bag, walking and stumbling.
The music changes. I listened to that song
long time ago. The Capital Radio broadcasted on a cold afternoon this winter.
I realized that I did not want to run. I needed to slow.
step became heavier, a bit 'dinoccolante. I put the "repeat the song" I sighed and looking for a sky too blue. I dropped the sunglasses on his nose, his hands slipped into the pockets with a calm almost absurd. The
Clannad, accompanied by the voice of Bono when he was still arrogant, they were strong in my ears.
The fresh air, yet the strong flavor of a coffee piacevolte taken together, all that green and calm.
Rome was not there. There was no traffic, noise, people, I had to take the train. None of this was.
Slowness. Moment when everything calms down, the leaves move slightly, the eyes are closed to re-open floor, the sun filtered fresh air from the branches and intricate fills the lungs a bit 'constipated ...
The perfection of the moment.
I smile in the world.
I had sweet thoughts.
I looked at the water fountains.
I photographed the flowers.
I missed the train.

Photo: Rome. Gazometro .

0 comments:

Post a Comment