Saturday, May 1, 2010

Poringa Kates Playground Hd

The smell of honeysuckle



"You're a bitch ... you're really a bitch," he tells me always. Generally
concludes with a phrase like "... but I like you too" or ".. but a 'them so I can not find it anywhere."
I retort with ".. I've always known, and I've never hidden." This does not mean that it is damn true. I'm actually a bitch.
I have to review the situation from another point of view. I must return to the starting point and relate everything differently. I have to set aside for other things. There is no other possibility.
I knew and I was also advised at the time ... "do not give me time to dream because then became demanding and pretentious .
And so the omelet is done. I dreamed and I have become demanding, and obviously pretentious bitch. Not good. Reverse. No plans, no dreams, no beyond tomorrow.
No pretensions, no more "left behind ..." whispered ear and nothing more "non again, please," holding his arm.
Parties, and go back the way you want. Do not ask for anything more and pray more.

With yesterday I made a point to a lot of things and would like Scarlett O 'Hara ... tomorrow is another day.
This morning I was walking with Apollo. Wonderful feeling, his hairy presence was very pleasant, almost reassuring and basically I missed the complicity with a dog.
We went to a garden near the fence which was full of honeysuckle. Its scent has brought to mind childhood memories. Remember when grandma was never to take the bus school. I remember her holding my hand while I did stop for a moment, got up the nose to the sky and I said, "feel like this plant smells, my country's call it the cat shit ... but it smells so good, you feel it? " A grandmother
completely different. A grandmother all incazzositĂ  and energy. I no longer have a grandmother.
My mother is right ... "you're all your grandmother" and it is true, I have one and the melancholy of ' incazzositĂ  other.
What a strange mix.

this evening are friends to me. Not I should not even too. I would like to spend some 'alone. I need a little 'lonely, I need to tidy up the ideas and start with a balance restored. Patience
better and make a nice profit Tiramisu.
I do for my own pleasure. The fact that both friends is just an excuse.
I want the smell of coffee wafting in the kitchen sink and I want the spoon in the cream and mascarpone lustful feel all the flavor. I want the taste of cocoa intoxicate my mouth and I want to feel the softness of the sponge.
In theory, I always have to make another cake, and the day when I get to work is approaching.
For years, I promise. It has never been realized because exactly a situation similar to the one I'm living now, I was simply out of his life. So, point blank.
I tend to cut the situations that make me suffer. That time I did it.
We'll see what happens next. Meanwhile, I really think I'll just make the Tiramisu the soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment