I fetched and I still numb ajar eyes. The sun filtering through the blinds. At last the rain stopped.
He stopped outside and inside of me.
There is the sun and smile.
stretch out my toes, move them slowly one by one, arched his around the back and shoulders.'m numb.
I seem to have stayed a month. Yawn again. I turn around in bed and I realize that I'm fine, I'm happy that I am at peace with the world.
I do not even care how long this feeling. Today it is so, I do not pose unnecessary problems.
I think back to yesterday. I'm still half asleep but I can not help thinking about it.
I feel those feelings get in the stomach. I still feel those moments on my skin.
I wanted this Saturday. I wanted more than anything else.
I needed like air.
I needed to breathe, to feel, to fight and make peace.
I needed a smile, two beautiful green eyes, hands and a warm embrace had the sweet taste of belonging.
I had it all. And even more. I had her dreams, her perseverance and patience. I have had promises and hopes.
protective arms that I had me close and I have warmed the soul.
I need to get out of bed, I feel my legs starting to wake up and I'm sick of lying. I put on the table and look smug peidi my enamel cyclamen. I move my fingers .. squeak forever. When I walk barefoot are tac, tac, tac, tac . At every step is a tac .
"Oh but you stop cracking 'ste fingers??"
laughs as she tells me "eh mica depends on me when ... way it happens that way ... "
shakes his head and laughs again
I look forward. In a couple of hours will be on his train.
I get dressed, opened the blinds the sun comes and everything passes. It finally stopped raining .
Photo: flowers on the terrace of Odelin
PS. take this opportunity to wish my mom saw that yesterday was his birthday and today is his feast.
I dedicate all my heart with a sweet cake and soft just like you!
If you want the recipe for Grandma's pie that I did think about her, you can find it here
0 comments:
Post a Comment