post begins by displaying a prize that gave me my beloved Serelli! millerrimo thanks! emossionata are so .. +'.'+ His blog is this: here!
from what I understand I should give the award to 12 other blogs .. but since I would not award a prize to all the blogs I follow (which are about a dozen), will award the prize to only those blogs that I think really deserve it ..
- Converse in the country
- Follow the paws
- Strawberry Fields
- 's Room Kyacchan
- Bowland
- Coffee Break
- point e. .. head (Nana ')
- Serendipity
pass to another topic .. The post's title suggests a "your muscles" next to "award" .. you say: why? na not c'azzecca chip only! and this is where you fall into my trap! (I feel a little 'witch ste to say phrases! XD), however, by this I mean that I want to award a prize because with today passed the first week of treatment my body .. uu last year I started too late to do exercises to test the morality of the summer and I was waaay too inconsistent .. year round as my fat are increasing in fury to eat snacks, chocolates, candy (the kids would envy my pantry hidden in his desk drawer), the belly and sides Valy rise beyond and thus have to act .. The TV does nothing but girls pouring out dry and I'm not saying I want to be like them, but the flat stomach I would not mind it at all .. or when I sit down do not have to form two sausage instead of belly-to-hip .. for action is the watchword! uu, and so is a week I am doing abs .. average of 30 a day but I thought I would bring in at least 50 a day .. although yesterday I've made 100 (and that's why a snowstorm tonight will fall on my little village beat xD) .. Yesterday I also started a workout for the glutes .. Last walk a lot, but I see them do many stairs limp .. then for the summer they will also find the tone of a time .. I really hope to be able to maintain the consistency of this week, which I think a lot bigger with a diet low in junk food in a few weeks I should see results .. In short, I will keep you updated! uu the secret, for me, and remember that we used to do 30 abdominal only 2 minutes at most .. then I will have 2 minutes of free time each day is not it? then farewell to laziness, perseverance welcome! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment