ok, yesterday I decided to make the chapel of the century .. although I will try to present it again another day, but with new tricks .. However yesterday I said to myself if I go to bed too early then I turn around in bed like a cutlet hours and spend the night in half-sleep .. then let's go to bed late and wake up at the usual time .. so instead of into bed at 23 like I slipped at 00.20 .. I must say that I fell asleep almost immediately and head clear of a lot of thoughts and thinking of nothing and then being able to fall asleep faster .. But the alarm was still set at 6! so I stayed about 5 hours and 30 .. beginning I did not hear the fact that he barely slept ... or at least, ignoring the fact that I do not recall having responded to my father's time to wake myself back to sleep and then suddenly .. [If I write not badateci ungrammatical sentences, the effect is] .. Then in the morning and afternoon hours sleep university has taken over .. In short, do not go to bed late if you wake up soon and the next day in class or you have to be careful where you go .. is highly dangerous! and with that, I run away and run off to bed .. good night! *
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Can You Wear Brown Boots With A Black Hat?
A tip that will save the day ...
ok, yesterday I decided to make the chapel of the century .. although I will try to present it again another day, but with new tricks .. However yesterday I said to myself if I go to bed too early then I turn around in bed like a cutlet hours and spend the night in half-sleep .. then let's go to bed late and wake up at the usual time .. so instead of into bed at 23 like I slipped at 00.20 .. I must say that I fell asleep almost immediately and head clear of a lot of thoughts and thinking of nothing and then being able to fall asleep faster .. But the alarm was still set at 6! so I stayed about 5 hours and 30 .. beginning I did not hear the fact that he barely slept ... or at least, ignoring the fact that I do not recall having responded to my father's time to wake myself back to sleep and then suddenly .. [If I write not badateci ungrammatical sentences, the effect is] .. Then in the morning and afternoon hours sleep university has taken over .. In short, do not go to bed late if you wake up soon and the next day in class or you have to be careful where you go .. is highly dangerous! and with that, I run away and run off to bed .. good night! *
ok, yesterday I decided to make the chapel of the century .. although I will try to present it again another day, but with new tricks .. However yesterday I said to myself if I go to bed too early then I turn around in bed like a cutlet hours and spend the night in half-sleep .. then let's go to bed late and wake up at the usual time .. so instead of into bed at 23 like I slipped at 00.20 .. I must say that I fell asleep almost immediately and head clear of a lot of thoughts and thinking of nothing and then being able to fall asleep faster .. But the alarm was still set at 6! so I stayed about 5 hours and 30 .. beginning I did not hear the fact that he barely slept ... or at least, ignoring the fact that I do not recall having responded to my father's time to wake myself back to sleep and then suddenly .. [If I write not badateci ungrammatical sentences, the effect is] .. Then in the morning and afternoon hours sleep university has taken over .. In short, do not go to bed late if you wake up soon and the next day in class or you have to be careful where you go .. is highly dangerous! and with that, I run away and run off to bed .. good night! *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment