are tornataaaaa!
I know I have not been felt for quite some days, but ..... I looked at the blog and I was wondering: I write today? I did not think of anything that excites me .. and I tell you already that even now I have something "serious" to write .. I am updated on the latest news of the month ..
do not know if I'd already said but in 2011 I had gone really bad .. There were also two or three days I was feeling down, I was bored and annoyed by all .. and even bigger drama I had a song of the moment to recover .. so I dedicated to the research of my song of the moment and after singing a song playlist with many of Elisa I felt better .. and now they are still the usual positive and solar Vale ever! : D now Elisa is out of the library and we came on a carpet of red What's up 4 non blondes or something .. sing from morning to night! : D
I am announcing that I found the timetable that fits me brush to go to bed on weekdays: midnight! I sleep only six hours but I wake up quite well and are not tired and fall asleep instantly .. problem solved then! ^ ^
in the last few days I am also studying / rehearsing / doing the math and statistics .. Monday, January 31 I will give it my first question: "institutions with complementary mathematical statistics" .. mathematics at a glance! uu hopefully good! ^ ^
girls, I have not fully taken advantage of sales! I am desperate I have not time to go a little hole! for now I only got a cardigan .. uff .. now maybe I can go at any shop .. and seriously I think my "crisis" of this months ache is caused by lack of shopping! uu
latest news for today: Friday I went to the pizza party with high school classmates and, in addition to myself a lot of fun, I realized that I miss .. I miss the concept of class, although I am part of a big group in uni .. I hope to never lose an eye!
well I hope you're not angry with me for my prolonged absence, but I can finally say that back! : D: *
0 comments:
Post a Comment