toc toc, allowed? er, yes I know, started in 2011 and I have not written a post .. among the main reasons for my "choice" includes:
- my laziness cited over and over again;
- my lack of imagination about what to write .. usually I find something, but these days in total darkness;
- little time because these days I promise to study tot pages and then turn on the pc otherwise I get distracted too much and not anything done (among other thing in this precise moment is not happening because I have not touched the book .. ahem ...).
however today is January 6th, so my hope befanine to do a better job of sorting their candy or coal .. if you move from me I hope you bring salty things to tell the truth .. or something with coconut (or as I say coccoso) .. pizzettine type, pretzels .. yes yes, I much prefer .. If you must carry coal, keep it well I do not like .. thanks .. , P
good epiphany (which every party takes away: ()!
ps 1: I can tell you that they are officially gone "live" on the laptop fixed .. I also sent into retirement if there is still reigning in his place .. I have to transfer data / pictures here and then goodbye with a hint of sadness for the many years he has done his work in our house ..
2 ps: do you advise me to put the games on pc? I love the games in general management (eg, the sims, the movie), those of developing a city (eg, SimCity), adventure (eg: super mario bros, zelda), with puzzles (eg, Professor Layton) clandestine races & shooter (ie: the Mafia, GTA, need for speed) .. Examples are the Nintendo DS, but if there are similar games for PC are more than eager to try them .. thanks for any advice .. see you soon! ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment