yes, today I put in place the dismantling of the Christmas tree and crib .. uff, this dreary, rainy day has certainly helped increase my mood .. I now have to wait until next year (yes, I know that next Christmas will be in this same year, however, is to say that it will take nearly 12 months) before repeating the tree again and reactivate my humor stimulated dall'incombere of Christmas .. at least started the firm, but time brings me so much trouble that I do not want him to set foot outside the house for ancdare hunting for new clothes .. I pledge that I will go this week despite the early universe in this 2011 .. ohibò! I salute you go .. I rise again the mood of the music! uu kiss! ;)
Saturday, January 8, 2011
How To Write Deposit For A Car
you next year ... (
yes, today I put in place the dismantling of the Christmas tree and crib .. uff, this dreary, rainy day has certainly helped increase my mood .. I now have to wait until next year (yes, I know that next Christmas will be in this same year, however, is to say that it will take nearly 12 months) before repeating the tree again and reactivate my humor stimulated dall'incombere of Christmas .. at least started the firm, but time brings me so much trouble that I do not want him to set foot outside the house for ancdare hunting for new clothes .. I pledge that I will go this week despite the early universe in this 2011 .. ohibò! I salute you go .. I rise again the mood of the music! uu kiss! ;)
yes, today I put in place the dismantling of the Christmas tree and crib .. uff, this dreary, rainy day has certainly helped increase my mood .. I now have to wait until next year (yes, I know that next Christmas will be in this same year, however, is to say that it will take nearly 12 months) before repeating the tree again and reactivate my humor stimulated dall'incombere of Christmas .. at least started the firm, but time brings me so much trouble that I do not want him to set foot outside the house for ancdare hunting for new clothes .. I pledge that I will go this week despite the early universe in this 2011 .. ohibò! I salute you go .. I rise again the mood of the music! uu kiss! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment