Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can A Camera Flash Hurt A Cat's Eyes

summer ...


ok, I know that we are only in mid-February and June 1 and July there are still 4 / 5 months, but I really want summer .. I feel the need to feel a nice warm sun on your skin, to look up and see the sky of intense blue, to go around with the T-shirt or tank tops, to wake up with at most only the sheet that covers me , to be afraid when you get one of those summer thunderstorms that also brings hail, thinking that soon I shall see and savor my beloved sea, eat a nice cone two flavors in the afternoon to go for a walk in the park, to hear my mom telling me not to go out to 14/15 because there is the sun beats down, to keep All afternoon semiabbassate the blinds and open windows to let in air but not direct sunlight, stay in the afternoons when they are alone in the house to throw open the window completely (this time with shutter gone!) and create the My sun while listening to music with the iPod, spend 10 minutes staring at the pink sunsets behind the roofs of the houses, out on the balcony with the risk being bitten by mosquitoes or bats to see only fix for the stars, feeling a great feeling when walking barefoot on the cold marble floor, to wash my hair and leave to dry naturally and also getting up suddenly from a chair or bed and have a dizzy .. I miss it all too .. I want my sweet, beloved summer, with its sunny but muggy .. I was annoyed winter, with its mists, its gray clouds, the rain (as of 4 days this part) and the cold and the damp will penetrate to the bone .. I ask too much? then the sky so dark it makes me even less desire to study .. I only consolation that I am not "wasting" a day in the process as difficult with the rain I want to go out .. then boredom boredom better to study ..

hope that there may be a bit 'summer in all your days! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment