Changes in the course ..
I wanted already for a long time 'to change the look of my blog .. so the fact that, yes, I find every excuse not to study! XD uh, I swear I studied first, But I wanted to pull out .. now I should redo a new image for the title with "Write me again" when I want .. of course! uu and above all time! T__T how you feel okay? opinions
sincere .. ps: I admit that I am not sympathetic to the images of the model function design blogger .. I have tried in vain to change color in an image, but nothing fossilized! okay, I chose this other background .. is a little 'dark' but still quite colorful, so for me it's ok! :)
ps2: the backgrounds are ugly, however, when a blogger? mmmh okay ..
ps3: note that the Post Scriptum are longer than the actual post itself! xD ok .. now there are kisses! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment