Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why Dose My Soar Thoart Hurt More At Night

RifleGGendo .. When books

ok, I'm staring in the books .. I swear I read the pages there are also those of chemistry, mathematics, biology and animal .. Last particular chemical .. uff .. however, can not ever miss reading my daily dose of extra-university .. as I said I'm reading The Wonderful Wizard of Oz .. that is, great! are still about one third but take me .. You know those books intended for children but also adults that make you dream? (Ok, I'm not a big, in fact I think it looks more children because the children are wonderful to say to me how they see the world! Uu) an example would be The Little Prince .. I read the first time in sixth grade and it seemed like a fairy tale end in itself .. rereading this summer and I have seen that morality can be helpful to adults, what makes you think .. and I'm experiencing the same in this book .. now you give it all for granted when you grow up that we hardly stop to think about the simplicity of things .. what we need and really makes us feel good really! and if one day someone will deprive the brain? or the heart? or courage? or home? 'd be like at that point?

0 comments:

Post a Comment