Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Do I Block My Number With Cogeco

Packuppate your troubles! Please


yes, I did not know what to write, as usual, so I leave you a lovely song too including the title of which I have just tonight after about a month I hear it .. xD hope you like it .. :) To understand what it's about you put the translation! : D I would like to point out, inter alia, that it is not yet able to put a video on a post of my blog which is now almost 10 months, The old man! xD

Eliza Doolittle - Pack up

I'm tired and angry
And I'm trying to import a bit ' least of all
and when I go on google, I get down only
I was taught to avoid these problems
I was told: Do not worry, there's no doubt
There is always something to
to cry When you're stuck in an angry mob
They do not think about what they say before you open your mouth, you must
:

pack up your troubles in your old bag and bury
under the sea
I do not care what people may say
What people can say about me
Packing your problems and recover your old smile
not worry cavalry

I do not care what they say meddling

Because they whisper too loud for me .
It 's a hot topic
Maybe I should give up is a delicate thing
and I like to turn on tip-toe around this topic
you but not the pounds of pennies
and if your business is at a loss
It is not my job to talk about

They do not think about what they say
before you open your mouth, you
:
pack up your troubles in your old bag
and buried under the sea
I do not care what people can say

What people may say about me

Packing your problems and recover your old smile
not worry cavalry
I do not care what they say meddling
Because they whisper too loud for me.
chirps twittering ...
(just to test your skills
count from one to infinity
not stir things
you let it happen
you let it pass ...)
bundling your troubles in your old bag
and buried under the sea
I do not care what people may say
What people may say about me
pack up your troubles and resume
your old smile
not worry cavalry

I do not care what they say meddling

Because they whisper too loud for me.
yeah, yeah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment