Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why Dose Soarthoat Hurt

My usual luck .. -.-

is from last night that I say "Why ?!?!?".. yes because obviously the first day I put a pair of earrings that they gave me for my name day I come home with only one earring! Why?? because the pair that was more tied emotionally and economically speaking it worth more? why not a couple that I had created myself with beads I had around the house? I solved simply by taking those new beads and stacks them in the same manner as before .. But no, I'm an earring Guess I liked so well .. I'm so sad! if I find the photo you show them! : '(

still a question thus arises: is it possible to buy back one earring? Buy back or do I have to force the pair' cause I have not yet felt the future .. and mom I'm not going to tell the fact! then I had in mind to buy them back .. but if I can take only one is waaay better than take two ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment