Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Womans Stomack Sitting On Womans

A light goes away, 'or the sun has made her' fess' 'a beast' n do you prepare to move n'ata .. .

Arap Fenesta!
Famme faces Maria, CA
stong 'mmiez'â on ...
hoped to see ... I n'ora

Nun 'and peace
' night 'to do juorno,
sempe pe' is cca attuorno,
speranno 'and we talk!

Oje Mari ', oje Mari',
suonno about how much I miss pe 'te!
Famme addurmí,
embraced nu cu you soon!
Oje Mari ', oje Mari'! How about lose
suonno pe 'te!
Famme addurmí ...
oje Mari ', oje Mari'!

'Mmiez'a ciardeniello study, there
ride' a hollyhock ... Nu
Liett 'and Fronne' pink and premium
done pe 'te ...

is that 'a night doce,
', or mantle sky which is nu ...
duorme You and I hand you
'a grandmother next to you ...

Oje Mari ', oje Mari'.... It seems that already

s'arape
senga na 'and fenestella ...
Maria cu 'a Manelli, sign me mme nu
ago!

Sona my guitar! Maria has run
Sceta! ...
Na scicca serenade,
facímmole feel:

Oje Mari ', oje Mari'........

0 comments:

Post a Comment