AAA wanted a bit 'lost happiness ..
are several days later on my blog, wanting to spend some 'time with "him", but nothing, I do not have anything to write .. these days I'm studying and studying chemistry, a short review and I have two already I fear for inorganic chemistry .. not because I do not understand or is committing things (they are much improved in recent days and I also brought at par uu) but because the professor instills a fear in the course on his tests that I say will be discounted from the outset " I do not pass the first time! ".. pessimistic? No, not really realistic .. considering that the brother of a friend of mine has one got past the eighth I would say that an attempt would need a miracle .. and should also be bravuccio him .. then I math .. and as for me I hope to get rid of as soon as possible but I feel positive about it .. I do not understand why some people prefer to collect all the exams in one week alone .. I think it is like committing suicide .. I will be like that, "If I feel at least a little prepared at a distance of two to three weeks before the exam, I am committed to those two or three weeks in the field to have at least a solid and then I try, how are you goes, but at least I tried and I know what to expect next time ".. tell me if it is thought to be fools or if any of you feel that it can be a sensible thought .. However
Yesterday afternoon I felt so good that nothing could dent my happiness .. nothing happened, but the sun was shining, the weather was decent, I was almost willing the chemistry and I also went out the exercises, I was home alone and with the loud music and singing and dancing on the sofas in the lounge. .. dinner when there was a "debate" last night and I feel like a whipped dog! may not be able to live 24 hours a day in the same carefree and serene? uff! and because maybe I'm too emotional I found myself crying for half an hour in the room, after closing the door .. I do not say that heavy atmosphere that hangs in my house today .. I am almost all day shut in her room, my mom all day in her room, my dad almost all day in the kitchen and my poor brother who was not present at the "discussion" that he suffers from poor atmospheric heavy .. among other things, the more I think the reason I say most of the discussion is not possible that it happened to all that ".. I swear that is fucked up .. Furthermore, I have not had dinner last night, this morning I had a skimpy breakfast (and breakfast for me is sacred!) and I wanted to eat lunch just a little 'salad despite my father had brought me the dough (and I love pasta! ) .. In short I'm hungry .. and more recently food was one thing I did when I was bored or did not know what to do .. such as a hobby ..
talking about other things, today I came across a photo of a shirt with jeans .. boh and I've seen a lot 'from Bershka few months ago and I had much effect .. but today when I saw that photo I said "buy a shirt with jeans as soon as possible because you have!" .. ok, but at the same time I thought, putting us under? because in the photo obviously now I can not find the girl was under sbiotta (= naked from the Milanese dialect) but had a knot .. suggestions for an outfit with a shirt with jeans left a bit 'unbuttoned?
goes well, the dog beaten back on the books of chemistry .. desire tends to zero, but I have to! Yesterday I have also taken the luxury of a little thing, I would avoid duplication of Today even if I did more than yesterday .. okay I'm delirious, and all because I still feel sad / disappointed .. : (So much happiness to you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment