Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Interviews With Brown Alumni

call me ..

today I finished the latest in home Ahern .. sigh .. sigh why I say I terribly fond of books and at the same time I can not wait to finish them to know everything and I will not finish them because for me it is a semi-trauma finish the books .. obviously the ones that I like! In fact, I wonder why those schools were never end and a ball and chain! -.- Anyway the book in question is called The Book of tomorrow .. I loved it, although it did not belong to the genus to which the writer I used to read .. but I think that a writer's greatness is also measured in the ability to switch between different genera still get success .. however, without digressing too much like I'm threatening to do, I just wanted to bring a piece that I liked a lot ..

The diary showed me that everything has its consequences. And I can make a real difference in my life and that of others. Always think back to that book as I was attracted to him in the library itinerant Marcus, as if that day was there for me. I think most people come in without knowing what libraries want to buy, but then the books will magically allows choosing to push. And 'as if they already knew what life should be part of, how they can influence it, to teach a lesson or illuminate a face with a smile at the right time. Now consider the books in very different ways.

the acknowledgments page, the author writes:

For booksellers, for your incredible contribution. It
's book tomorrow express my conviction that the books are magical, which contains some device that can attract the right player. Are the books to choose their own players, not the other way. And booksellers are those who allow this meeting. Thanks.

What else? I would say that the quotes speak for themselves .. and if you want to stick their nose in my life, now that I finished this book I was drawn to The Wizard Oz, I had already read as a child but I like to read it because I liked it .. I swear it was him calling me and saying "Read me!" .. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment