Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Gastrointestinal Flu

100 of these posts!

yes, this is my hundredth post and I would like to sincerely honor, but just really do not know what to write .. : D yes, I'm just crazy, what can I do? now attempt to engage in a discourse more or less serious ..

in two days or more in less 48-hour New Year .. Most guys are organized months / weeks before to get high in the best way, while I and a minority was spent with families or with a partner or even alone .. but you know what? that I like it! uu is not a question of self-persuasion to tell myself "you're not organized by anyone, was pleased the way we live," but simply new year for me is not a party worthy of the name .. to go out, dance in the disco, dress elegant (and perhaps even with a head or accessory red), get drunk, go back there at the dawn of the 52 years gives us the weekend .. Who should be in unison (like myself) could also afford more than the Friday to Saturday evening and in my case on Thursday evening (but I'd be alone, something sooo annoying) .. I really like most of those who love or stay with my relatives who arrange with friends to go to Vattelapesca .. among other known my reputation as a "sober" and more than dancing and singing out loud that I would not have to get drunk .. anything to say that New Year's Eve does not make me mad! uu between you and I know that there are many others who think like me, then you are not ashamed to say ..

then spent the New Year as best you can, but mostly as you want .. do not be pulling in half by a gang of friends in places you do not want to go .. rather than organizing a dinner with three thousand movies available to him or with your you and your toast with a glass of pear juice at the stroke of midnight! and then to make the puzzle of the Titanic together and watch the fireworks always together .. I do not know why but something tells me that I will do so! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment