Q: Do you feel good at Christmas?
R: universally, yes, but still comes out every now and then my stronzaggine .. what can I do? are so I'm happy and I accept how I am! :) However, are calmer and happier at this time so I'm even more good, generous and willing to listen and help others .. so yes, I'm a little angel! xD
Q: Would you recommend something to others to pass them a wonderful Christmas?
R: live it with people who are closest to you, do not be one thousand paranoid at all, if you get bored take a walk around the neighborhood with a friend or a relative or the child, try to just smile and do not dispense tears and you will see that you will be magically paid off! ingozzatevi and dinners as you can because such happen only a few times a year .. and do not get anxiety attack, which is an ugly beast!
ragazzuole my, now I run to accapparrarmi the last Christmas present! hopefully good .. hopefully good! cross your fingers for me! * Oh, and good antivigilia Christmas! [of course! : P]
0 comments:
Post a Comment