Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can Polaroid One 600 Take Fp100 C Film?

Day 19) Long Live the autoregali! : D

Q: What car do you gift this year? If I could afford anything, what would it be?
A: I love the autoregali! I find it a great way to please himself and also a great "escape" from the gifts that you do not like them .. and that is why we choose all my autoregali after Christmas, perhaps beginning with the January sales! ^ ^ Yes, because in recent years are mainly clothes and fashion accessories .. I treat myself every so often a book if I came for Christmas .. this year I think I threw the clothes on .. or on your shoes .. hmmm, so maybe this year shoes! I will tell you, unfortunately (because basically I'm sorry) have not suffered a shoe .. I love heels but I can go there and then despite my modest but apprezzabilissimo 1.68 m with the high heels I feel too .. I know, it's all a psychological thing but I do this effect .. : (But I like and I like to walk in peace and quiet without risking sprains or! Uu as I told you I begin to babble in mind that 2011 called Frenchie .. I wear a nice pair of brogues feet? Bah, hopefully ^ ^ I also have to take a pair of boots .. lower than others, even more quiet because the others I like it so much that I think they are "for special occasions" .. and then after the famous episode arrecatemi the excruciating pain of blisters on the soles of the feet will tell you that sometimes I'm afraid to put them .. and now to go around the country with even the "seams" of abundant snowfall on Friday, I have not chosen but I put my nike smooth soles, and if not capitulated today means that it was a miracle! xD so yes, I know that 2011 is the time to shoes and / or boots! winter dress or a passe-par-tout (you write that? bah!) .. Obviously I have no idea of \u200b\u200bcolor as brand model, etc. .. and if I could afford not to overlook any way a good week in the mountains .. or go to the beach in a warm place (like in Egypt or Egypt boh .. although I do not particularly sconquiffera! mmmh) .. already have .. I need a holiday! and who does not need it! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment