Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lists Of Pokemon Names

Day 21) We remain in the Present ..

Q: Have you ever read or at least familiar with the plot of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens? If yes, which of the three ghosts (Past, Present, Future) you'd like to meet and why?
R: saying I state that I love this novel literally .. I've seen in three thousand versions of cartoon and movie and read the book .. next step is to read it in its original language and I would say that it will soon be done! : D I also think that a story should be told that everyone from children to great because it suggests a lot of things and also helps to take a pause to reflect on themselves .. ghosts of the three I think I'd like to meet one of this .. the reason is because I went with the exception (I'm almost in the confessional of the GF while I am going to nominate someone xD) .. I do not want to see what the future because I will reveal part of my life that I have not lived and if it is good or bad in spite of all I want to find out living it .. :) Even that of the past, because I can say I have no major regrets in life so I did what I did because I wanted to do it, even though he has had consequences that I did not initially considered and against which they are inevitably going to crash .. so yes, I'd say I'd like to meet the ghost of the Present .. show me what I am at this moment by a combination of external perspective and then help me to consider whether what I would be positive or negative for me and for people who are emotionally tied ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment