Q: When is small there is a huge expectation for the arrival of Christmas and you, do you still have?
R: days to go .. There are days or times when I'm looking forward to, others when I say "Come on, come when it should arrive" without anxiety .. despite everything I say I love the Christmas holidays, Christmas Eve more than Christmas itself .. I like to stay awake until midnight and after that comes the wait for Christmas to see my cousins \u200b\u200bhigh on all unwrapped gifts, exchange gifts with relatives, also receive gifts of course .. a child instead walked into acid! xD already three hours before Christmas I was in high spirits even in an exaggerated! xD but the wait was already beginning the first week .. :) Then waited for Santa Claus as a child, now do not wait any more, if anything, messages or calls of congratulations .. then everything is calmer and quiet! ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment