D: Argument gifts: and you think first-time or do you arrange everything at the last minute?
R: as ever this year I hate this kind of question .. yes, because it is one of the first times that I am indietrissimo with gifts .. and there is now little more than a week and at Christmas! I tend to organize in time, already studying the wishes of the people who make a gift from September / October .. but alas this year has happened between issues of time and lack of real desire on the part of some people I'm in trouble and that is why I'm still thinking about exactly the right gift .. many ideas come to mind but I come to conclusions that do not satisfy me 100%! and I like to be surprised in the gifts but also surprise .. and then Ugh Ugh Ugh! to summarize the answer to 95% of the time I've ever organized before, 5% do the race last minute (like this year)!
girls, this morning I woke up and I pulled up the shutter e. .. show! all white! the first half hour was charming, then when I realized that the City had not yet organized with salt spreaders and snow plow has become a problem .. also because from what I know at 6 am this morning and it was already snowing white .. and has stopped more or less to 16 .. more than 10 hours! but it was snowing quite a row, but it "worse" was attacking at once .. then around 14 have done a snowfall with fiocconi big ones who served in the blink of an eye on the work of shoveling I did with my brother and my grandfather in the backyard .. Yes, I love even shoveling snow! xD anyway, and now has stopped until Sunday, I should not see more flakes fall .. hmmm .. new problem for tomorrow: Maximum Minimum -14 -1! Who the hell wants to commit suicide in the cold and frost? OO sure but tomorrow I go back home tomorrow so if there is no need to amputate a limb or thawed simply means that immortal! uu
0 comments:
Post a Comment