Monday, December 27, 2010

Christian Youth Group Motto

The post-Christmas .. :)

but ciaooooo .. oh, how nice, I finished my tag .. Girls, STOP! I promise that I'll stop with these tags to be suicide for a while '! ahahhaha xD too long yeah yeah .. : P for a while 'does not even feel the smell of tags in this blog! : P word blogger! uu

we turn to us / you .. Well, then, as these have been the first party? well past Eve / Christmas / S.Stefano? I am all right, leaving out the "I'm dying of sleep for about 4 days because I have cousins \u200b\u200bhyperactive, slept little, I was always around, I was always in a hurry, so I ate too much" .. in short, the usual characteristic of these holidays .. yes, I sonnissimo .. yes, I ate too much .. despite everything I could to lose weight (and do not ask me how to do it because I expected that the scale values \u200b\u200bscored higher than lower) .. at the end are "only" three ounces, but considering the way I've lost I'd say it's a nice goal .. : D

then then tell me (me curious: P) that presents you received? : D I had from my personal laptop (aka Hachy even when not call him ever so mmmh ..) poooi from my brother a surprise gift with beautiful .. took a big box, he filled with polystyrene cubes and put us in gifts, namely a book from my favorite author Cecelia Ahern, "The Book of Tomorrow" TRUDINO a kangaroo, a squirrel and then one of thun cd of his group .. note was written in the "Start your treasure hunt here" .. then to take all the presents I had to "dig" in the foam .. however I enjoyed it a lot! ^ ^ And bottom of the box was a sheet that says "Your treasure hunt is over .. this should be the booty .. (hidden gifts) .. I almost forgot: Happy Birthday little sister!" .. how nice idea! ^ ^ Going to Gift for my boyfriend a beautiful English course book + CD, poooi a skirt and a dress for Zara .. The skirt is stupenderrima .. I put a new year I guess .. :) Then my two friends gave me a green bag that I like a lot, and I'm already using, but I poooi a ring that is a little off dept and simple to put a belt under the bust (and you'll never believe but it seems that there has something xD) .. by various relatives, I received many pennies (always soooo helpful especially with the arrival of a short sales season .. I leave here a table where you can check the sales period in your region ^^).. cousins \u200b\u200band a nice belt CK .. by the parents of my boyfriend a pair of earrings and a friend of my boyfriend a face cream and a flower in a can "(so called), which is MOOLTO original idea and that I appreciated! ^ ^ In short, I would say that this year I went just fine! I do not have anything to complain about!

await your gift list .. I greet you in the meantime, now I'm going to fix a little the house is still "shaken" by various gifts .. Then today I address the "Plan of study holiday season 2010/2011" in order to have more or less the situation under control university .. mmmh I would say enough for today! ^ ^ See you soon! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment