Monday, December 20, 2010

What Does A High Mch Mean

Day 20) Welcome back midnight!

Q: When you were young / a, on Christmas Eve I went to bed early or waiting for the stroke of midnight?
R:
I think I never went to groped to bed early to wake up early the next day .. I always looked forward to race the clock struck midnight in-room gifts and grab all the packages marked "For Valentina" .. then run again in the room to be discarded, to tear, remove paper and ribbons from my presents! ^ ^ But for the gifts from my father's family always on Christmas morning .. uncles, and for those who have not spent the eve with us on the afternoon of Christmas from the maternal aunt dropped by some package! ^ ^


we are still laughing and joking at -5! how are you? charges? in trouble with the gifts? Stressed? ragazzuole up on my own, soon to come Holidays! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment